Monday, October 7, 2013

Silas

So, I had this awesome thing going and effing Blogger screwed me over. I kept hitting save. MF was saved and then it disappeared. So, I can't be bothered with trying to rehash it. It was all about Silas.

VD is stepping up the game this season. The pilot was pretty much on point. Poor Bonnie. Seriously, she can't get a break. I use to be so annoyed with Bonnie. Her character really got on my tits. Gawd, I wanted her to just get over it. Then I realized, Bonnie has lost so much and no one gives a cent. The other characters are constantly like 'hey Bonnie, we need you to do this spell'. What's next. Grams is DEAD. Mom is a VAMPIRE. Mom is DEAD. Boyfriend is DEAD. Other boyfriend is DEAD. Dad is DEAD. Oh wait, Bonnie is DEAD.

I think last season we got to see Kat take Bonnie to knew places. It's a good look. Ditto to Paul Wesley's portrayal of Silas. It's pretty demented. It's what I imagine it's like to be at the top of the pyramid. Check it out:

Preview of upcoming episode:
 Elena is so damn annoying. Also, she is one stupid broad for dropping Damon and her next boyfriend being dude from Dancing with the Stars. He looks seriously fug and booooring.



No comments:

Post a Comment