Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dear Diary #2

It's getting cold again. There are no signs of this cold weather in LA where celebs run around still in bikinis, bitches! I'm breaking out my jean jacket and cardigan. Truly, I am setting the bar for fashion. Right? Ha.

Anyway, I keeping myself warm by watching Halloween episodes of tons of shows. I am also watching my favorite genre of movies, HORROR! This is a fun experience. I recommend if you have the time and don't mind tv to check at some Halloween episodes of shows. Wiki has a pretty comprehensive list of shows. I loved watching Friday the 13th The Series' Hellowe'en episode. Wow. It had such tom foolery. There was a midget, bad acting, a crystal ball, a halloween party, and horrific dialogue. Ooo but just a blast to watch. It brought back all those memories of watching the show.

When I was little, I thought Micki one of the lead characters was just such a vixen. I also loved her remake of One Night in Bangkok.  Oh well, until next time Dear Diary.




No comments:

Post a Comment