Monday, October 7, 2013

Dear Diary #1


Honestly, I don't understand why I am not the greatest. I wonder if this is how Kanye feels.I'm underpaid, over it, and boobalicious. My genius is left for me to troll around on geocities and talk about 'how I miss My Secret Identity and The Real Ghostbusters'. No one gets it. So, I dance around in my room to Kano and write to you. You understand my ways. You get that my plus size body shouldn't be in the wears of what I can find at the local thrift store or from Ross where I can dress for less. It's tragic. Kanye must cry lonely tear drops in Gucci diamond glassware just like me. He is just like me you know? Stars are just like us! I to dream of flashing lights and making Kim suck my dick.

Thank you for listening, Diary. You are true friend.- Orvie


No comments:

Post a Comment